Focus and Scope
International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications in Engineering (IJISAE) is a refereed international journal whose focus is on exchanging information relating to intelligent systems applied in engineeering.
The focus of the journal is on high quality research that addresses paradigms, development, applications and implications in the field of intelligent systems.
The journal will publish papers in intelligent systems technology and application in the areas of, but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Pattern Recognition,
- Artificial Neural Networks,
- Soft Computing and Fuzzy Systems,
- Computer Vision and Active Vision,
- Image and Video Processing and Analysis,
- Medical Imaging,
- Machine Learning,
- Data Mining,
- Evolutionary algorithms,
- Swarm Intelligence,
- Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems,
- Decision Support Systems,
- Supervised Semi-Supervised and Unsupervised Learning,
- Human-Computer Interaction and Systems,
- Speech Generation and Recognition,
- Intelligent Transportation Systems,
- Models and Computational Theories of Human Cognition,
- Intelligent Robotic Systems,
- Knowledge Management and Representation,
- Intelligent System Design,
- Bayesian Learning,
- Brain-Machine Interface Systems,
- Evolving Methods,
- Natural Language Processing and Fusion will also be published in the journal.
The IJISAE is a peer reviewed journal which publishes research papers, reviews as well as short research communications, essays, and book reviews. Special issues can be arranged by contacting the Editor.